Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40-50K Salary +Commission+Full Benefits, Total earnings above 80K possible
· Health-Dental-Vision Benefits after 90 days
· 401k Plan after 90 days
· Year-round work
· Flexible Schedule
· Minimal weekends
Reports to: Business Owner
Summary: The maintenance division director is responsible for growing and developing this new department. In this role, your chief objective will be responsible for the formalization of processes and growth of this department.
Rodgers Scapes Inc. A landscape construction company Located just outside of Pittsburgh, PA, is looking for a maintenance division director manager. We have built a solid reputation over the last ten years, and our business is continuing to grow. 2 years ago, we added a maintenance division specializing in Fertilizing, Turf, and property maintenance. This division is rapidly growing.
This position will be the lead point of contact for all maintenance and fertilization clients. This requires a relatively new role, and the department requires someone with enthusiasm and the ability to take responsibility for all facets of this department, from sales and customer service to fulfillment. It will need you to take the lead with limited supervision and guidance.
If you think you have what it takes and describe yourself as a dedicated, genuine, and knowledgeable individual. We look forward to talking with you.
· Develop relationships with existing and potential clients to develop sales leads.
· Maintain relationships with previous clients utilizing phone and email communication.
· Handle all inbound and outbound calls regarding maintenance and fertilization.
· Must be a brand ambassador for all other services.
· Meet and conduct initial interviews with prospective clients to identify needs and project goals.
· Perform a detailed site analysis for prospective jobs.
· Guide clients to the best maintenance or fertilization solution for them
· Complete estimates for property maintenance and small landscape enhancement projects.
· Create contracts for proposals.
Management & Fulfillment
· Create project plan and schedules for all maintenance and fertilization clients.
· Maintains excellent communication with clients throughout their servicing.
· Manage and assign all mowing crews (fill in as needed)
· Directly run fertilizing crew until department growth warrant hiring separate team members
· Will be called upon to assist with snow removal during winter months.
· Customer Stewardship
· Follows up with client post-sale to ensure the client is satisfied. · · · · · Perform warranty follow-ups.
· Handle all customer service issues for maintenance and fertilization clients.
· Work with business operation staff to schedule all servicing appointments.
· Utilizes Company CRM (LMN) software to log all activity with prospects and clients.
· Follow company protocol on lead tracking, client management, and project management.
· Create/update job folders for each job.
· Maintain shared calendar.
· Must have the ability to communicate, gain trust and develop relationships with prospects, clients, team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
· Must display a passion for landscaping and a sense of enthusiasm that can be conveyed to potential clients.
· Flexibility and willingness to grow with a growing company.
· Help with additional items as needed.
· 2 years’ experience in landscaping, hardscaping, property maintenance, fertilization, or relevant experiences Prior Fertilizing and property management experience preferred.
· Valid PA Driver’s license
· Able to lift 82 Pounds.
· Willing to work occasional weekends.
· Practical communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Creativity, imagination, and enthusiasm for design
· Practical Outlook
· Hardscape, Landscape, and construction knowledge
· A passion for making clients dreams come true.
· A desire to be a part of a community, not just a company.